Do you need to take German course privately? Frau Sihombing unterrichtet Deutsch.

Please contact Ms Juita Sihombing 0856 9120 7788 and she will be there for you. (Jakarta, Indonesia)

Saturday 18 August 2018

Why German Course?



I was standing behind the window in the big meeting room in the big house of my pupil Drew (not the real name) looking at the nice swimming pool. The course hasn’t started yet. Drew was still travelling with her mom. But we still had time.

A few minutes later somebody knocked the door. It was the housemaid. She brought me water to drink. Very nice. 😊

Not too long Drew arrived home and we could start the course.

Drew took the German course with me, because she was not happy with the previous course she has taken. It was in the German culture centre in Jakarta. The teacher didn’t explain the lesson clearly according to her. Besides, the journey to the course venue was not comfortable for her. The long distance and the traffic jam. She herself didn’t drive. Her driver dropped her to the course venue. However it was hard for her doing the course there. 😉

Her brother Dennis (also not the real name) took also German course with me. If Drew wanted to study medicine in Germany, Dennis wanted to study music in Austria. According to him music education is better in Austria than in Germany. 😉

There are some reasons why people learn German. Some of my pupils (among them were Rebecca, Ichel, etc..) who already got German lesson at the university still needed to take an extra German course, since they just could not learn German optimally in a big class. Rebecca and Ichel liked referring their friends to take a private German course with me.

I just remember my other pupil, Kevin, who has got a job in a German company in Germany during his study in the USA. How lucky he was. Since he was assigned in Germany he needed to learn German. He found me and he learned German with me.

Well, other interesting reasons why people learned German you can find from this video. Please watch and enjoy it. 😊






You have read text 60.
Please read text 61: Ooh, That’s What “Visum” Means
Back to text 59: The Drunk German



No comments: